Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- -1 box Duncan Hines yellow butter cake
- -1 sml box vanilla or choc pudding mix
- -4 eggs
- -1/2 cup water
- -1/2 cup rum
- -1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- -1 stick margarine
- -1 cup sugar
- -1/4 cup rum
- -1/4 cup water
- -1/2 cup pecans
- Beat 2 minutes at high speed. Add 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan. (can add nuts to bottom of pan before adding batter.)
- Bake at 325 for 50-60 min. Remove from oven and pour glaze over cake while in pan.
- Glaze: Boil ingred. until clear. Pour over cake. Let sit for 30 min. then remove cake from pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by susandthomp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rum Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts