Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Community Recipe from
- For The Crust:
- 4 1/2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- For The Filling
- 2 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter ( not natural-style)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, broken into small pieces
- For The Topping
- 3 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Please Note****Plan ahead--cheesecake needs to chill for at least 4 hours.
- To Make The Crust:.
- Combine crushed Oreo cookies and peanuts that have been ground in a food processor with the melted butter.
- Pat the crust mixture onto bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- To Make The Filling:.
- Beat cream cheese in bowl of electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes