Tastes like orange juice and vodka to us it's ok
Rudolph's Tipsy Spritzer
When you need a festive holiday cocktail, look no further than this easy spritzer made with orange juice, lemon-lime soft drink, cherry juice, and vodka. If you want a non-alcoholic beverage, just leave out the vodka and add more orange juice or soft drink.
More From Southern Living
- 5 cups orange juice
- 2 cups chilled lemon-lime soft drink
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1. Stir together all ingredients; serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages