made this for a holiday brunch then again christmas morning. super yummy. It is great that you can easily turn this into a "tipsy version". I make this then just add a shot of vodka to those that want it.
Photo: Charles Walton IV; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
- 5 cups orange juice
- 2 cups chilled lemon-lime soft drink
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1. Stir together all ingredients; serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Rudolph's Tipsy Spritzer: Prepare recipe as directed. Stir in 1 1/2 cups vodka. Makes about 9 1/2 cups. Prep: 10 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note