Soooooooooooo... I dont really like sugar cookies so i changed the batter. It still tastes REALLY good.
Rudolph's Christmas Sugar Cookies
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 15 Minutes
Bake: 12 Minutes
Cool: 21 Minutes
- 1 (16.5-oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 36 pretzel twists
- 36 semisweet chocolate mini morsels
- 18 red cinnamon candies
- 1. Freeze dough 15 minutes.
- 2. Roll dough to a 1/4-inch thickness on a floured surface. Cut dough with a 3-inch round cutter, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Using thumb and forefinger, pinch opposite sides of each slice about two-thirds of the way down to shape face.
- 3. Break curved sides away from center of each pretzel twist to form antlers. Press bottom of 1 set of antlers on each side at top of each reindeer face.
- 4. Bake at 350° according to package directions or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; press in 2 chocolate mini morsels for eyes and 1 red cinnamon candy for nose. Let cool 1 minute on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks; cool 20 minutes or until completely cool.
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies: Omit pretzels, chocolate mini morsels, and cinnamon candies. Freeze dough 15 minutes. Roll dough to a 1/4-inch thickness on a floured surface, and cut with a 3-inch Christmas tree-shaped cookie cutter. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° according to package directions or until lightly browned. Remove from oven, and cool as directed. Frost tops of cookies with ready-to-spread vanilla frosting, and sprinkle with red and green colored sugars and sprinkles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note