Ruby Red Tequila Cocktails from Martha Stewart's Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) tequila
- 3 cup(s) ruby red grapefruit juice
- 4 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
- crushed ice
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a pitcher and stir.
- To serve, pour over 4 glasses filled with crushed ice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ruby Red Tequila Cocktails from Martha Stewart's Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic