Ruby Grapefruit, Avocado, and Spinach Salad
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 173
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Protein: 4.2g
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Sodium: 395mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 3 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 3 ruby grapefruit (1 lb. each), segmented, juice reserved
- 1 firm-ripe avocado (about 1/2 lb.), pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Vietnamese fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1. Arrange spinach on salad plates. Arrange grapefruit segments and avocado on spinach.
- 2. Measure 3 tbsp. grapefruit juice (save any extra for other uses) into a small bowl and whisk with vinegar, fish sauce, ginger, and sugar to blend. Spoon dressing over salads.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads