- 3 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 3 ruby grapefruit (1 lb. each), segmented, juice reserved
- 1 firm-ripe avocado (about 1/2 lb.), pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Vietnamese fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- calories 173
- caloriesfromfat 39 %
- protein 4.2 g
- fat 7.4 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- carbohydrate 26 g
- fiber 4.8 g
- sodium 395 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Arrange spinach on salad plates. Arrange grapefruit segments and avocado on spinach.
Measure 3 tbsp. grapefruit juice (save any extra for other uses) into a small bowl and whisk with vinegar, fish sauce, ginger, and sugar to blend. Spoon dressing over salads.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.