Rubbed Pork Chop
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) juniper berries
- 2 ounce(s) fennel seed
- 3 ounce(s) lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 ounce(s) sea salt
- 8 pork chops double cut long bone
- Heat an 8 inch frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir in juniper berries and fennel seed until just toasted. Transfer to a cool surface. Mix spices. lemon pepper seasoning, and salt.
- Preheat grill to 350-375 degrees. Drizzle pork chop with olive oil. Cover both sides in a dry rub.
- Grill prok chops about 15-18 minutes per side. Cook to 165-170 degrees. internal temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shr99lr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note