Royal Raspberry Tea Cakes
Yield: Makes 2-1/2 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Beat butter and sugar at low speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add vanilla extract, beating until blended.
- Combine flour and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended after each addition.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on lightly greased baking sheets. Press thumb or end of a wooden spoon into each ball, forming an indentation; fill evenly with raspberry preserves.
- Bake at 325° for 15 to 20 minutes or just until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts