This cocktail is spectacular. St~Germain Liqueur makes absolutely everything better!
St. Germain's subtle elderflower flavor and light essence of lychee play nicely with the other spirits in this cocktail.
Yield: Makes 1 cocktail
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) St. Germain liqueur
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) gin
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) gold rum
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) guava nectar or papaya juice
- Garnish: lime wedges
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover, and shake vigorously. Pour into a tall glass filled with ice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages