- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons meringue powder
- 6 to 8 tablespoons warm water
- Beat all ingredients at low speed with a mixer until blended. Beat at high speed 4 minutes or until stiff peaks form. If needed, add water, 1/4 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency.
- Note: Meringue powder can be found at crafts stores and cake decorating stores. Purchase cookie cutters, or cut out your own design. We used a 7 1/2-inch copper snowflake cutter purchased from Joni German, Old River Road, 693 East Ninth Street, Chico, CA 95928; (530) 342-1517. Cost is $20.95 plus postage and handling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts