Round Steak Sauerbratin
Community Recipe from
- 1 - 2# Round steak
- 3-4 package(s) Dry brown gravy mix
- 3-4 cup(s) Water
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2-1/2 tablespoon(s) Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Dry chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ginger
- Cut steak into narrow strips, brown.
- Add gravy mix and water.
- Bring to a boil while stirring.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Cover and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Serve over noodles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larsen13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Round Steak Sauerbratin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes