- 2 tablespoons walnut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon peach jam
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ripe yellow peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 rotisserie chicken, quartered and skinned
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup glazed walnuts or other glazed nuts*, chopped
- calories 359
- caloriesfromfat 53 %
- protein 27 g
- fat 21 g
- satfat 5.5 g
- carbohydrate 20 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- sodium 1042 mg
- cholesterol 115 mg
How to Make It
In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, jam, cayenne, vinegar, and salt. Add peach slices and gently toss to coat with dressing.
Arrange chicken on a large platter. Evenly spoon peaches and dressing over chicken. Sprinkle with basil, feta, and walnuts.
*Look for glazed walnuts in the nut or produce section of your supermarket.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.