Love the flavor diversity. Great weekday meal, super easy. Prefer to make with smaller chicken pieces, in kind of a salad style.
Rotisserie Chicken with Peaches, Walnuts, and Basil
Photo: Annabelle Brakey; Styling: Dan Becker
Time: 15 minutes. Store-bought cooked chicken takes on a whole new dimension in this light and very flavorful dish.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 359
- Calories from fat: 53%
- Protein: 27g
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated fat: 5.5g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sodium: 1042mg
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon peach jam
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ripe yellow peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 rotisserie chicken, quartered and skinned
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup glazed walnuts or other glazed nuts*, chopped
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, jam, cayenne, vinegar, and salt. Add peach slices and gently toss to coat with dressing.
- 2. Arrange chicken on a large platter. Evenly spoon peaches and dressing over chicken. Sprinkle with basil, feta, and walnuts.
- *Look for glazed walnuts in the nut or produce section of your supermarket.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes