Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cheddar cheese
- Perfect tailgate food!! Or a great appetizer for a party!!
- Makes: 45 cups
- 1 Can rotel tomatoes, drained (almost all the way)
- 1 bag bacon pieces
- 1 cup shredded swiss
- 1 cup Mayo
- 3 pkg. phyllo pastry cups – thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients and scoop evenly into the cups. Place on baking sheet and cook at 350 for 15 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rotel Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres