Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 cube(s) chicken breasts
- 1 bag(s) tortilla chips
- 1 can(s) rotel
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) sm. chopped green chili
- 1 pound(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook and dice your chicken. Mix together your Rotel, Soup, Green Chiles, and cubed Cheese. Heat this mixture in a microwave till melted and then add your chicken. In a casserole pan layer 1/2 your chips and 1/2 your cheese mixture. Repeat these layers and top with a few crushed chips. Bake at 350degrees until hot and bubbly. Its DELICIOUS!!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes