Rosemary and White Bean Pasta
Rinse the canned beans and warm them in the process by draining the pasta over the beans. Start boiling the water for the pasta, and then prepare the rest of the ingredients for this menu.
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 14 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 306
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Protein: 13.4g
- Carbohydrate: 36.5g
- Fiber: 8.5g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 829mg
- Calcium: 94mg
- 1 3/4 cups uncooked multigrain rotini (corkscrew pasta)
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 12 pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can navy beans, undrained
- 1 cup packed baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (1.3 ounces) reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2. While pasta cooks, combine tomatoes, next 4 ingredients, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3. Place beans in a colander; add cooked pasta. Drain. Combine pasta, beans, tomato mixture, spinach, cheese, oil, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in a large bowl; toss well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note