Store dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
This recipe goes with Green Bean-and-New Potato Salad
Yield: Makes 1 1/3 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 medium-size red onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Process balsamic vinegar and next 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor 15 to 20 seconds, stopping to scrape down sides. With blender or processor running, gradually add olive oil in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This