- 1/4 cup extravirgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato halves, packed without oil (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 2 (13.8-ounce) cans refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- calories 122
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 4.1 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 1.8 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 3.9 g
- carbohydrate 17.2 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 317 mg
- calcium 28 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients; let stand for 1 hour.
Cover sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes or until soft. Drain and chop.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Working with one can of dough at a time, unroll dough onto a lightly floured surface; pat into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle. Brush about 1 tablespoon oil mixture over dough. Sprinkle half of sun-dried tomatoes, 1/2 cup basil, 1/4 cup cheese, and 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary evenly over dough. Starting at long edge, roll up jelly-roll fashion. Cut into 12 (1-inch) slices; place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten each pinwheel with hand. Brush tops with about 1 tablespoon oil mixture. Repeat procedure with remaining can of dough, oil mixture, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, cheese, and rosemary.
Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until golden.