Rosemary Sun-dried Tomato Burgers
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Ground Chuck
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Pepper
- 1-3oz package(s) Sun-Dried Tomato Halves chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced Garlic
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Rosemary, freshly chopped
- Sliced Smoked Muenster Cheese or Provolone
- Sliced Pepperoncini Salad Peppers
- Sliced Sweet Onion
- 1-8ct Hamburger Buns
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Combine first 3 ingredients gently. Stir chopped sun-dried tomatoes, minced garlic and chopped rosemary into meat mixture. Shape mixture into 6-8 (4-inch) patties.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink in center. Serve on Hamburger Buns. Top each burger with sliced cheese, lettuce, sliced onions and sliced pepperoncini salad peppers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes