Rosemary Spicy Cashews
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) cashews
- 2 tablespoon(s) rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Spread cashews out on a foil covered jelly roll pan. Toast for 5 minutes.
- 3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss cashews in bowl to coat all. Spread cashews back out on cookie sheet to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rosemary Spicy Cashews Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks