Rosemary Slow-Cooker Chicken
Jenna Moore, 41, Durham, N.C.
"Not only is this dish really fast to throw together, the leftovers are really versatile."
More From Allyou
- Calories: 256
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 40g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Sodium: 257mg
- 8 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 5-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 3 1/2 lb. total
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Cooked rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles for serving, optional
- 1. Mix garlic, rosemary, olive oil, wine, salt, pepper and 2 Tbsp. water in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Mix well. Add chicken and turn each piece to coat well. Cover and cook on low until chicken is tender and cooked through, 3 to 4 hours.
- 2. Transfer chicken to a platter and tent loosely with foil. Remove 1/2 cup cooking liquid from slow cooker; place in a small bowl. Whisk in flour until no lumps remain. Pour flour mixture back into slow cooker and whisk until smooth. Turn heat to high and cook, uncovered and stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 15 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Drizzle sauce over chicken and serve with rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note