- 8 (8- to 10-inch) rosemary branches
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish, cut into pieces
- 2 baking potatoes, baked, chilled, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- Strip rosemary leaves from branches, leaving 2 inches of leaves at tip of stems; chop leaves to measure 2 tablespoons.
- Whisk together chopped rosemary, garlic, and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Alternately thread fish, potato, tomatoes, and onion onto rosemary skewers. Place in a 13- by 9-inch baking dish, and add marinade. Turn skewers gently in marinade to coat. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
- Grill, covered with lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 6 minutes on one side. Turn carefully, and grill 6 additional minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This