Added 2 extra tbsp of butter and 1/4 tbsp less fresh rosemary and came out great!
Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, chilled
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1. Process first 4 ingredients in a food processor until mixture forms a ball.
- 2. Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut with a 2-inch cookie cutter; place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies