This recipe goes with Grilled Lamb Chops with Rosemary Sauce and Wild Rice-Fennel Pilaf
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 6 shallots
- 1 garlic bulb, separated
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons tamari*
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Place shallots and garlic on a piece of aluminum foil; drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Fold foil to seal.
- Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until garlic is very soft; cool. Squeeze pulp from garlic and shallots into a blender or food processor. Add tamari and next 4 ingredients; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. With blender running, add remaining oil in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- *Soy sauce may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This