Mine came our a little crumbly but the flavor is fantastic!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- Combine flour through sage leaves in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Beat eggs, olive oil, and hot sauce at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Pour into the well, stirring just until moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide in half; shape each portion into a 7- x 2-inch log, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove to a cutting board.
- Cut each log into 1/2-inch-thick slices with a serrated knife, using a gentle sawing motion; place slices on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes; turn and bake 12 additional minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note