Rosemary Roasted Vegetables
- 12 oz fresh whole green beans
- 1 lb fresh brussels sprouts
- 1 bunch green onions trimmed and cut up
- 12 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 8 slices pancetta or bacon, partially cooked, drained and cut
- 2 T olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash green beans and brussels sprouts; drain. Halve large brussels sprouts. Cook brussels sprouts in a large saucepan in a small amount of boiling lightly salted wter for 3 minutes; add beans and cook 5 minutes more.
- 2. Drain; place brussels sprouts and beans in a shallow roasting pan. Add green onions and rosemary sprigs; toss to combine. Top with partially cooked pancetta.
- 3. Drizzle vegetable mixture with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender and pancetta is crisp. Remove to serving platter and squeeze lemon juice over vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefMo3001 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note