Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) potatoes peeled & cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sweet potatoes peeled & cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 whole(s) large onion cut into wedges
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 - In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion and garlic; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, creole, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- 2 - Bake at 425F for 40-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note