Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) potatoes peeled & cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sweet potatoes peeled & cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 whole(s) large onion cut into wedges
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 - In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion and garlic; drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, creole, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- 2 - Bake at 425F for 40-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes