I made this recipe with fresh new potatoes, instead of frozen - my husband and I both liked it and we'll make it again. Tasty and easy!
Rosemary-Roasted New Potatoes
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 22 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 123
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Calcium: 9mg
- 1 (1-pound, 4-ounce) package refrigerated red potato wedges (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and remaining ingredients.
- 3. Toss thoroughly to coat each potato wedge with oil and seasonings.
- 4. Place the potato wedges on a baking sheet that's lined with foil.
- 5. Bake 22 minutes or until tender and golden. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables