We (hubby and I) loved these potatoes--only thing is, we used just a pound and a half of the potatoes, everything else the same amounts. Turned out wonderful, did need a few more minutes than what recipe suggested. We will make again!
Rosemary Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
The simplicity of this dish is part of what makes it so special.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: about 2/3 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 147
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Carbohydrate: 25.1g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 185mg
- Calcium: 1mg
- 2 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Place potatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Drizzle potatoes with oil; sprinkle with salt, rosemary, and pepper. Toss to combine; spread into a single layer on pan. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note