Rosemary Rice with Spinach Greens
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 3/4 cup(s) Instant Brown Rice
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon(s) Dried rosemary
- 1 cup(s) Packed spinach leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1. Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the rice and rosemary, reduce the heat, cover tightly, and simmer 10 minutes.
- 2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Toss gently, yet thoroughly, until the spinach has wilted.
- 280 Calories/cup
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ejreese and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note