Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 can(s) Reduced sodium chicken or vegetable broth 14 1/2 ounces
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1 cup(s) Uncooked long grain rice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced fresh Rosemary or 1 tsp. Dried Rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese Shredded
- sauté onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add broth and water. Stir in the rice, Rosemary and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until rice is tender. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HATuleya and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rosemary Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables