Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes