Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs #2
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) see below
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil $
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing $
- 3 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- Mix all but chicken and let stand for 5 minutes. Add chicken and cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Lightly oil chicken when on skewers and grill 8 to 13 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs #2 Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes