Excellent marinade!! Will definitely make this again!
Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh minced rosemary
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) white sugar
- 3 1/4 skinless chicken brests cut into cubes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kheyman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes