Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Ready In: 1 Hour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves-cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon(s) white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- 3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bloupp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note