Prep: 21 minutes; Cook: 13 minutes
No one will guess that these savory breadsticks are made with refrigerated breadstick dough when they're served hot from the oven.
Yield: 1 dozen (serving size: 1 breadstick)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 85
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 3.3g
- Carbohydrate: 12.7g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 266mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated soft breadstick dough
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Separate breadstick dough into 12 pieces; cut each piece in half lengthwise to form 2 thin strips. Wrap prosciutto around 12 dough strips. Twist unwrapped dough strips around prosciutto-wrapped pieces; twist 3 or 4 times, pinching ends to seal. Coat twists with cooking spray.
- 3. Combine cheese and rosemary in a pie plate or shallow dish; roll breadsticks in cheese mixture. Place breadsticks on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 13 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads