- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated soft breadstick dough
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- calories 85
- fat 2 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- protein 3.3 g
- carbohydrate 12.7 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 266 mg
- calcium 15 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Separate breadstick dough into 12 pieces; cut each piece in half lengthwise to form 2 thin strips. Wrap prosciutto around 12 dough strips. Twist unwrapped dough strips around prosciutto-wrapped pieces; twist 3 or 4 times, pinching ends to seal. Coat twists with cooking spray.
Combine cheese and rosemary in a pie plate or shallow dish; roll breadsticks in cheese mixture. Place breadsticks on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 13 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.