Wonderful with tenderloin and roasted veggies! So simple to prepare and dramatic results!
Simple Rosemary Potatoes complement most any entree. Just toss together red potatoes with fresh thyme and rosemary and the results are a flavorful side dish in less than 30 minutes.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: about 1/3 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 153mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces quartered red potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, black pepper, and potatoes in a bowl. Spread potatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables