Wonderful with tenderloin and roasted veggies! So simple to prepare and dramatic results!
Photo: Johnny Autry and Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
Simple Rosemary Potatoes complement most any entree. Just toss together red potatoes with fresh thyme and rosemary and the results are a flavorful side dish in less than 30 minutes.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: about 1/3 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 153mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces quartered red potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, black pepper, and potatoes in a bowl. Spread potatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This