Rosemary Potato Fans
Notes: To make fan cuts, set equally thick wooden dowels or pencils on each side of each potato so you won't cut all the way through. Cut perpendicular to the dowels.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Protein: 2.7g
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds red thin-skinned potatoes (2 in. wide), scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Make cuts 1/8 inch apart across each potato, down to 1/4 inch from bottom (see notes).
- 2. In a bowl or 9- by 13-inch baking pan, coat potatoes with oil and rosemary; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place potatoes, cuts up, in pan or on rack beside beef.
- 3. Bake in a 425° oven until potatoes are tender when pierced, 40 to 50 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rosemary Potato Fans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Vegetables
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Cholesterol, Low Fat, Meatless, Low Saturated Fat
- COOKING METHOD: Bake
- OCCASION: Christmas, Easter, Father's Day, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Sunset
More Recipes Like This