- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1. Place pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Combine pecans, baking mix, sugar, and rosemary in a medium bowl; stir in mayonnaise and milk with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 5 or 6 times. Pat or roll dough into a 1/4-inch-thick square; cut into 1 1/2-inch squares, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 4. Bake at 425° for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Rosemary-Pecan Biscuits: Prepare recipe as directed, patting or rolling dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with a 2-inch round cutter. Proceed as directed. Makes about 14 biscuits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers