Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
This delicious snack also doubles as a sandwich spread for grilled chicken, steak, and veggies.
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 2 (7-oz.) containers hummus
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Ground red pepper to taste
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with red pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note