- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Grated zest of 1 lemon (1 tablespoon)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sweet white wine or apple juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
How to Make It
Heat oven to 350º F. Lightly coat loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In a bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, walnuts, baking powder, rosemary, salt, and lemon zest. In another bowl, blend the eggs, wine, and olive oil; stir into the dry ingredients. Transfer the batter into pan and smooth surface. Bake 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.