Recipe from a Harris Teeter recipe card: Summer 2011 by Integrated Marketing Services, Apopka, FL.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 small eggplant, unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2 large Roma (plum) tomatoes cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 6 tablespoon(s) olive oil and vinegar dressing (such as H.T. Traders), divided
- 4 8-ounce trout
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice, divided
- 4 teaspoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary leaves
- 1. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F). Place eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes in a large shallow dish. Drizzle with 4 tablespoons of the dressing; turn to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Place vegetables on grill. Grill 2 minutes per side or until tender and lightly charred. Transfer to a cutting board; coarsely chop. Place in a medium bowl; drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons dressing. Loosely cover with foil; keep warm.
- 3. Drizzle each trout with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of the oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste. Place trout on grill, skin side up. Grill 2 to 3 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill, and serve with grilled vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note