Rosemary Lamb Chops with Garlic-Balsamic Sauce
Prep: 8 minutes; Cook: 15 minutes
It's traditional in Rome to serve lamb for Easter, but these chops are too tasty and easy to wait for a holiday. From start to finish, they're ready in less than 30 minutes, making them ideal for busy weeknights. Add some steamed broccoli and rice, and dinner is ready.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 13.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Protein: 28.6g
- Carbohydrate: 5.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 480mg
- Calcium: 31mg
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine 1 teaspoon garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, rosemary, mustard, olive oil, and 2 teaspoons vinegar in a small bowl; stir well.
- 3. Place lamb chops in a shallow dish. Spread rosemary mixture evenly over both sides of chops; let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
- 4. While chops stand, bring 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar and remaining 2 teaspoons garlic to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; set aside, and keep warm.
- 5. Place lamb chops on grill rack; cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Place lamb chops on each of 4 plates, and drizzle with vinegar mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note