Rosemary and Kalamata Focaccia
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1 square)
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 40 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Carbohydrate: 20.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 416mg
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Calcium: 17mg
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 (1-pound) loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Coat a jelly roll pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Roll dough to a 15 x 10-inch rectangle. Place on prepared pan, pressing to edges with fingers. Drizzle olive oil over dough, spreading evenly with fingers; sprinkle with olives and next 4 ingredients. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°) for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Uncover dough. Make indentations in top of dough using the handle of a wooden spoon or your fingertips.
- Bake at 400° for 13 to 14 minutes or until brown and crusty. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note