Rosemary and Kalamata Focaccia
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 40 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Carbohydrate: 20.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 416mg
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Calcium: 17mg
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1 (1-pound) loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Coat a jelly roll pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Roll dough to a 15 x 10-inch rectangle. Place on prepared pan, pressing to edges with fingers. Drizzle olive oil over dough, spreading evenly with fingers; sprinkle with olives and next 4 ingredients. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°) for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Uncover dough. Make indentations in top of dough using the handle of a wooden spoon or your fingertips.
- Bake at 400° for 13 to 14 minutes or until brown and crusty. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This