Rosemary Grilled Pork Tenderloin
For a tasty alternative, try this with our quick Honey Mustard Sauce.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Grill: 20 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary*
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 lemon
- Sautéed Garlic Spinach
- Two-Cheese Grits
- 1. Combine garlic and next 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag, squeezing bag to combine ingredients. Add pork, turning to coat, and seal bag. Chill 1 to 24 hours.
- 2. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 3. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 8 to 10 minutes on each side. Transfer pork to a large piece of aluminum foil. Squeeze juice from lemon over pork; fold foil around pork, covering pork completely. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with Sautéed Garlic Spinach and Two-Cheese Grits.
- *Fresh thyme, cilantro, or oregano may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note