Rosemary Grilled Orange Roughy With Italian Mashed Potatoes
Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 24 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet, about 1 cup potatoes)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 408
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 413mg
- Calcium: 34mg
- 2 pounds cubed Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons, plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 (6-ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook 20 minutes or until very tender; drain. Cool, uncovered, 5 minutes. Return potatoes to pan, adding 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper; mash to desired consistency. Keep warm.
- 2. Combine remaining salt, lemon zest, and rosemary in a small bowl; grind together with the back of a spoon until very well combined.
- 3. Preheat grill or grill pan.
- 4. Brush fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; rub evenly on all sides with salt mixture.
- 5. Grill 2 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes