- 2 pounds cubed Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons, plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 (6-ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 4 lemon wedges
- calories 408
- fat 12 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 8 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 32 g
- carbohydrate 43 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 102 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 413 mg
- calcium 34 mg
How to Make It
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook 20 minutes or until very tender; drain. Cool, uncovered, 5 minutes. Return potatoes to pan, adding 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper; mash to desired consistency. Keep warm.
Combine remaining salt, lemon zest, and rosemary in a small bowl; grind together with the back of a spoon until very well combined.
Preheat grill or grill pan.
Brush fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; rub evenly on all sides with salt mixture.
Grill 2 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and potatoes.